You develop and produce bicycle components in larger quantities? Then it may be worth building up your own test laboratory. Apart from the great advantage to know already in advance how customers will feel about new bicycle frames, forks and other components and how these parts will possibly be rated by bicycle magazines, in particular when they use similar test procedures, the option to test in your own test laboratory might be more economical than having the parts tested in our laboratory.
That’s how you can test on the spot, just like the leading European specialist magazines do, on bicycle testing systems identical in construction.
In addition, you take advantage of the experiences from many thousands of measured values of the major competitors collected by us readily and always included updated in the scope of delivery of the testing systems.
These bicycle testing systems can be purchased for testing on your own:
- GEO – determination of geometry and STW ("Stiffness-to-Weight” factor)
- GST – fork stiffness and fork comfort
- KOM – frame comfort
- KST – crank stiffness
- LT – coating test (quality)
- LRS – wheel stiffness and wheel inertia
- LKS – head tube stiffness
- TLS – bottom bracket stiffness
- BCS – Bike Center Stiffness (wheel trajectory curve)
- Spring characteristic curve
Get in touch with us for a quote.