We test for you on bicycle/pedelec frames and forks
- Central frame stiffness (tracking stability for full-suspension MTBs and e-bikes)
- Fork stiffness (steering precision, tracking stability)
- Fork comfort
- Riding comfort (frame elasticity, seating comfort)
- Head tube stiffness (tracking stability, steering precision, wobbling)
- Stiffness-to-Weight factor, (STW, constructive intelligence)
- Bottom bracket stiffness (riding out of the saddle, frame efficiency, propulsion)
- Coating quality
We measure for you the geometry
We test for you on bicycle and pedelec components
- Crank stiffness
- Wheel stiffness and overload behaviour
- Seat post stiffness (seating comfort)
We test the riding stability of pedelecs/e-bikes
- Eight test criteria applied to the complete pedelec lead to the finger print making improvement potential transparent to you and classifying the e-bike as a whole.
For detailed information on the PERFORMANCE testing services see our product portfolio.
These bicycle testing systems are currently available for testing on your own.